Job Title: Scheduler (Jnr)
Posted Date: 7 March 2019
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; SECRET clearance or be able to obtain an interim SECRET security clearance, which requires a background check
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Highbury Defense Group is looking for a Junior Scheduler to assist with developing and managing schedules in support of PMW 146.
- Developing and managing schedules that comply with a program’s Statement of Objectives (SOO), Technical Performance Requirements (TPRs), Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), or Contract Statement of Work (CSOW).
- Working with DoD clients to establish and monitor program execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Developing and managing a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
- Publishing the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to a SharePoint site for use by DoD personnel and supporting the collection and collation of data and the interpretation of timelines.
- 1+ year experience with scheduling and planning in support of DoD Programs/Contract Management.
- Experience with managing Integrated Master Schedules.
- Experience with scheduling software to include, Microsoft Project, Primavera.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
- BA or BS degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience drafting, editing and tracking scheduling products with minimal direction (Critical Path tools, etc.).
- Knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process (desired).
- Logical thought process and attention to details.
- PMP/PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Certification (desired).
- Microsoft Project Black belt certification (desired).