Job Title: Mid-Level Program Support Analyst
Posted Date: 7 March 2019
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance or be able to obtain an interim SECRET security clearance, which requires a background check
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
Role: Highbury Defense Group is seeking a Mid-Level Program Support Analyst. As part of our Program Management portfolio, you will be providing DoD acquisition support. Prior experience with the Department of Defense or Department of Navy is a plus. A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or business administration from an accredited university is desired, but can be waived based upon 5 yrs. relevant DoD experience.
- Providing financial and scheduling support to a Navy Program Office.
- Analyzing program requirements and determining program resources.
- Working closely with senior government personnel to develop critical reports, briefs, and schedules.
- US citizen.
- Five (5) years of experience in project support or management within a Department of Defense program.
- Currently hold / in process of obtaining Secret clearance.
- Ability to coordinate and develop comprehensive reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from a variety of sources (UML).
- Ability to prepare and present briefing materials for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating program details within all levels of management and capable of working independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, and Project.
- Experience producing written documentation, to include, but not limited to procedures and instructions.
- Experience managing, tracking, prioritizing, and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously and with meeting short deadlines.