Job Title: Program Analyst (Jnr)
Posted Date: 7 March 2019
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; SECRET clearance or be able to obtain an interim SECRET security clearance, which requires a background check
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
Role: This is a great opportunity for new grads to gain experience in San Diego’s defense market. We will provide training, support, mentoring, and a challenging, fun work environment. You bring enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to provide outstanding support to our DoD clients.
You will learn to support all phases of the program management life cycle for a DoD client program office, including analyzing budgets and program plans, developing acquisition documentation, monitoring task execution, and mitigating risks. Collect, complete, organize, and interpret program data or documentation. Assist with tracking program costs, schedules, and performance. Support the assessment of current programs, including management initiatives, IT, program integration, cost benefit analysis, and metric development. Perform information gathering, analysis, and preparation of data call responses and responses to information requests. Assist clients with preparing program-level meetings, briefings, or conference and meeting summaries for program-wide distribution.Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in an office environment supporting clients.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- BA or BS degree in any subject.
- Experience with the military preferred.
- Ability to be multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.