Job Title: Jnr/Mid Program Analyst
Posted Date: 11 March 2019
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen currently holding or in the process of obtaining a DoD SECRET clearance
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
Role: Highbury Defense Group is looking for a Jnr/Mid Program Analyst to provide installation management support to US Navy Undersea programs.Responsibilities include:
- Responding to both routine and ad-hoc internal and external data calls, including drafting, revising, reviewing, and/or routing inputs in the form of point papers, impact statements, spreadsheet updates, and emails.
- Researching, analyzing, and developing technical data in support of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) / Information Technology (IT) systems and undersea-based installation processes.
- Analyzing and providing recommendations for potential changes to existing acquisition-related policy, guidance, and directives, including assessment of the impact on existing programs and projects.
- Coordinating and monitoring acquisition and program transition issues.
- Developing acquisition documentation to support program or project requirements.
- Identifying and providing recommendations for developing and tracking acquisition and risk metrics to provide insight into trends within existing and potential programs, projects, and/or acquisition/risk processes.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- 2-4 years’ of installation program management/analyst experience with the DoD; SPAWAR PEO C4I greatly preferred.
- Excellent workload management skills.
- Proficient with MS office suite.
- Working knowledge of DOD acquisition and procurement processes.
- Experience developing comprehensive financial, schedule, and business analyses.
- Experience supporting process analysis and process design/modeling efforts (e.g., organizational process maturity and continuous performance improvement initiatives).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- BA or BS Degree in any subject.
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g., wikis, portals, shared files, etc.).
- Prior military experience highly desired.