Job Title: Systems Engineer (Senior)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support system design reviews, providing expert advice to senior government officials across multiple Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases and host nations
- Lead engineering discussions between the U.S. Government (USG) and vendors
- Coordinate, observe and report on vendor integration events, both CONUS and OCONUS
- Conduct OCONUS site surveys and requirements collection to support system design and acquisition
- Analyze proposed changes for applicability and impact on operational requirements
- Supervise System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs) and installations
- Support the development of Statement of Work (SOW) and Specification to support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Perform periodic audits of installations to ensure consistency in the end-product Configuration Management while ensuring that overall operational capability goals are met
- Oversee development and execution of System of Systems (SoS) test procedures
- OCONUS travel required
- US Citizen with current Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience providing PEO C4I GOTS and COTS Systems Engineering
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience providing systems engineering support to Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA), Tactical Data Link (TDL) systems, and Command and Control (C2) systems.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years of experience with Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) to include SRR, SFR, PDR, CDR, TRR, and PRR.
- Demonstrated minimum of 5 years of experience in technical writing, developing strategies, briefs, and white papers