Job Title: Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance (TS highly desired)
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: HDG is seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to serve as a key member / lead of a distributed team of systems engineers for major US Navy cybersecurity programs.
- Cybersecurity certifications (IAT II or IAT III) such as: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate), or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC).
- Experience providing Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) for System Requirements Review (SRR), System Functional Review (SFR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), Test Readiness Review (TRR), Production Readiness Review (PRR), and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Systems engineering experience in the field of network security / boundary protection, cybersecurity, cyber analytics, and threat analytics
- Experience planning, organizing, completing, and presenting assessments of National Security/Cybersecurity related concepts, analyses, studies and procedures.
- Experience implementing Risk Management and Systems Engineering processes across Navy Program of Record (PoR) solutions.
- Experience with CMPro, producing and managing Engineering Change Requests (ECR), and supporting Configuration Management processes for various baselines.
- Experience with Information Assurance tools such as Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Expertise with transition of DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) to Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Understanding of Top Secret and Below Interoperability (TSABI)/ Secret and Below Interoperability (SABI) Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) Processes and experience developing artifacts that support the CDS approval process for production systems.
- Experience utilizing and applying Security Classification Guides (SCG) across various Navy networks (such as IT-21, CANES, ONE-Net).
- Understanding of Navy Shore and Expeditionary Network Architectures.
- Bachelor's degree in software/systems/computer/electrical engineering.