Job Title: Logistics Analyst (Sr)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen with SECRET security clearance
- Develop, review, or update of Life-Cycle Logistics Support Requirements: Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP) User's Logistics Support Summary (ULSS), Life-Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE), Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries (LRFS), Independent Logistics Assessment (ILA) checklists, and other milestone-required documentation.
- Develop, review, or update program Business Case Analysis (BCA), Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL).
- Maintain logistics instructions, directives, and policies and support all logistics data calls.
- Support Staff meetings, Technical Review Boards, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), program engineering meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT), working groups, training events, Fleet Support Teams (FST), program reviews, System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR), System Readiness Reviews (SRRs) as required.
- Properly maintain files and folders on SharePoint site to include SPAWAR Acquisition Integrated Logistics Online Repository (SAILOR).
- Develop and revise ILS Checklist and Certifications for Ship Alterations (SHIPALTs), Engineering Changes, and Software changes
- Maintain the Model Based Product Support (MBPS) and/or its predecessors Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) and Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS) database for all systems’ configurations for program of record and project systems
- Provide input/Review Interactive Computer-Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) compatible provisioning package for creation or update of system APLs
- Coordinate with Echelon III to provide logistics related information to ILS products including ILS Technical Manual (TM) development, Quick Reference Guides, Preventative Maintenance
- 7 years of specialized logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense agencies
- 5 to 7 years of experience in direct logistics support to an Acquisition program office (PEO/PMW) or similar organization
- Bachelor’s degree OR 5 to 7 years of specialized logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense
- Active DoD Secret clearance