Job Title: PEO C4I CM Front Office Support
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Platform and Product CM assessment questionnaire
- Assist in assessment review and analysis, develop recommendations for improvements
- Assist PMWs in executing plan of action
- PMW CM Monthly syncs, quarterly Forums, and issue resolution:
- Participate during CM monthly/quarterly meetings
- Record and track issue resolution Interface with PMWs and external PEO stakeholders on PEO C4I related matters to strive for alignment of CM programs and promote lessons learned and best practices.
- Digital efforts support: assist with on-going APEO-E and Modernization Digitalization Efforts (Digital PTRB, Enterprise CM Tool pilots, etc.)
- Assist in developing Competency Development Model (CDM) guidance for the PEO C4I product and Platform CM and define Roles and Responsibilities.
- Assist in developing platform and product configuration baseline standard process.
- Assist in developing PEO C4I CM Handbook and Policy
- Assist in CM and interface management requirements development to support product integration and installation processes.
- Training: Develop Product and Platform CM training and onboarding material.
- PEO C4I technical Review Board: review ECRs for PTRB requirements, develop and create monthly/quarterly ECR report and metrics
- Manage access and content for PEO C4I CM Enterprise tool and Share Point site.