Job Title: Network Architect (Senior)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: $119,200 to $170,300
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
This position will require up to 25% to OCONUS locations in support of integration and testing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead network design process, manage existing networks.
- Work in collaboration with the US Government network engineers, US Government Cyber/IA engineers, and other professionals in network setup and configuration.
- Superior troubleshooting skills, ability to isolate problems, restore service and determine root cause.
- Work in a network engineering sandbox, developing and integrating various Cisco products.
- Design and implementation of complex solutions
- Investigate and recommend security products with a focus on integration of management and monitoring platforms.
- Active CCNP, CCNP Security, or CCIE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years of Network Engineering experience in the following areas:
- Proficient in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex network infrastructures utilizing Cisco products.
- Advance knowledge with TCP/IP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN/mGRE.
- Experience using network Performance/Load testing tools (e.g., Spirent, T-Berd)
- Experience with Cisco ISE distributed deployment.
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve network hardware and software problems associated with the data center infrastructure.
- Experience with documenting Network Designs
- Ability to create documents for use in training operations personnel.
- Skilled in implementing network security solutions including firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security Tools like Splunk, Vectra Networks, Security Onion
- Deep understanding of IPSEC and 802.1X
- Familiarity with Virtualization platforms involving Network Function Virtualization and VMware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Should be well-versed with all aspects of project management such as team building, staff training and scheduling.
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $119,200 to $170,300. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.