Job Title: Navy Multiband Terminal (NMT) Production Support
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: $85,000 to $125,100
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be responsible for leading and supporting fielding and other technical efforts in support of the Program Managers and support team. Tasking will include:
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all deliverables required to field Navy SATCOM products, systems and projects on Surface Ships, Submarines and at Shore Site locations.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and take ownership of respective roles and responsibilities
- Support development and review of technical artifacts in accordance with the Navy Modernization Process (NMP) and Shore Installation Process Handbook to include Ship Change Documents (SCD), Ship Installation Document (SID), Ship Operation and Verification Test Report (SOVT), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) documents, Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs)
- Develop and manage Fielding Plans to support installations, including coordinating deliverables and managing data entry to support SHIPMAIN, ECRs, SPIDER, and other Navy Installation processes
- Develop briefs (e.g., Fielding status, PITCO priorities, POM slides, etc.), data call responses (e.g., OPNAV, NAVWAR/ PEO Installation Management, POM), and other production and fielding analysis to support Program Management
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency is a requirement
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Experience with the Navy Modernization Process and fielding Navy systems including SPIDER and NDE
- Understanding of PEO C4I / NAVWAR organization structure, programs of records and mission focus.
- Previous Advance Planning experience is a plus
- Experience in Navy C4I systems, experience supporting NAVWAR, and NIWC Pacific engineering programs.
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $85,000 to $125,100. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.