Job Title: Logistics Analyst (Jr)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: $50,000 to 75,200
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
- Support Logistics and Technical Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, Fleet Support Team (FST) meetings, staff meetings, working groups, training events, and Logistics Supportability Analysis/ Integrated Logistics Analysis (ILA) events.
- Develop meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action item trackers.
- Develop required logistics input for briefs and other logistics documentation necessary to fully support program of record and project systems
- Maintain logistics instructions, directives, and policies and support all logistics data calls
- Develop, submit, and revise nomenclature requests/packages utilizing Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS)
- Maintain the Model Based Product Support (MBPS) and/or its predecessors Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) and Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS) database for all systems’ configurations for program of record and project systems.
- Assist with development, review, or update of Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), User Logistics Support Summaries (ULSS), and Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries (LRFS)
- Develop, review, update, and assist in creation of logistics documentation, strategies, and reviews such as the Independent Logistics Assessment (ILA) and Product Support Review (PSR)
- Properly maintain files and folders on SharePoint site
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet expedited deadlines
- High degree of analytical skills, adept at problem solving with a high attention to detail
- High caliber oral, written, and briefing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to learn and apply logistics concepts to assigned duties
- 1+ years of experience in direct logistics or program management support to a DoD Acquisition program office (PEO/PMW) or similar organization
- Current, Active Department of Defense Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $50,000 to 75,200. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.