Job Title: Integrated Master Scheduler (Sr)
Work Location: Washington DC
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
The Navy Enterprise Business Solutions (PMW 220) - Integrated Master Scheduler is responsible for the development, maintenance, and integration of enterprise-level master schedules. This position requires a deep understanding of scheduling principles and practices, as well as experience working with large-scale enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. The Integrated Master Scheduler will work closely with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that all projects are properly planned and executed in accordance with schedule.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze the enterprise-level master schedule
- Interface with stakeholders to ensure schedule accuracy and alignment with program objectives
- Monitor schedule performance and identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Support the Program Manager in achieving program objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in project scheduling or a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or a similar scheduling software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active Security Clearance Required
- Experience with developing the Architecture of Program Planning and Control Framework
- Experience with the interpretation of Earned Value data to provide oral and written communications to all levels of stakeholders
- PMP certified (current)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) (current)
- Earned Value Professional (EVP) certified
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) certified
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, IT, or similar
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $80,000 to $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.