Job Title: Systems Operability Test Analyst
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Fleet Readiness Directorate 200 (FRD 200) has one billet available for a Mid to Senior SOT Oversight and Readiness Assessment Test Team (RATT). The performer will work with ship technical representatives, Regional Maintenance Center, ISEA, and Program Office representatives to prepare ships for Systems of Systems Operational Testing (SOT). The performer will also conduct a post-SOT review to determine efficiencies and processes to ensure future SOT events on other platforms will run as smooth as possible.
- Work with ship technical representatives, Regional Maintenance Center, ISEA, and Program Office representatives to prepare ships for Systems of Systems Operational Testing (SOT)
- Develop pre-SOT checklists for upcoming SOT events
- Develop post-SOT after action reports to record metrics, recurring issues, and other efficiencies and processes to ensure future SOT events on other platforms will run as smooth as possible.
- Monitor SOT performance and identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Support the SOT Leads in FRD 200 and PMW 760 to achieve program objectives
- Prior Navy experience as a Combat Systems Officer, Electronic Maintenance Officer, or other related Engineering or Communications Watch Officer experience
- Experience or familiarity with C4I Operational Testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite to include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel for SOT events
- Ability to traverse ship spaces
- Active Security Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $90,000 to $110,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.