Job Title: Configuration Management
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
- Review and manage Program of Record (PoR) Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL).
- Develop all required configuration management documentation in compliance with the Industry Standard EIA 649
- Experience Setting up/establishing a CM environment
- Familiarization/experience with the CM process to ensure identification and labeling structure is used in compliance with the PEO C4I Naming and Numbering Standard and the PMW/A 170 CMP for all PMW/A 170 Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)/Government Furnished Information (GFI) to include physical hardware configuration items and the configuration documentation representing or comprising a physical hardware configuration item.
- Familiarization/Experience with CMPro to maintain the validity of product data and documentation by storing valid data and ensuring recorded product configuration information is adequately secured, safeguarded and retrievable in accordance with the PMW/A 170 CMP.
- Ensure that configuration baselines are captured, maintained, managed, and reported by generating a technical baseline report. Perform activities for creating, editing, reviewing, approving, releasing, publishing, and distributing product
- Provide technical representation and coordinate with Navy platform systems integration organizations such as NAVSEA and NAVAIR Systems Command, Fleet and Type Commands as well as associated organizations including C4I and Combat Modernization Process (C5IMP) to provide configuration management planning support.
- Support Staff meetings, participate in configuration management IPTs and in a wide variety of working groups to coordinate efforts between internal and external entities for current and proposed versions, address configuration management issues, provide impact assessments, review proposed deviations, and capture necessary technical documentation to meet baseline management requirements in support of fielding plans and installations
- The Contractor shall participate in PMW/A 170 Configuration Control Boards (CCB)
- Provide technical representation at IPTs and working groups to comply with the SHIPMAIN installation process and procedures involved with implementing Ship Change Documents (SCDs) that enable the processing of Ship Alterations (SA), Field Changes (FC), and Engineering Changes (EC).
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet expedited deadlines
- High degree of analytical skills, adept at problem solving with a high attention to detail
- High caliber oral, written, and briefing skills
- Additional duties as assigned or required
- 3-5 years of specialized Configuration Management experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense agencies such as Program Management Office (PMO) or In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA)
- 3 years of experience in Configuration Management support to an Acquisition program office (PEO/PMW) or similar organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Certifications Desired Not Required
- Configuration Management II (CMII)
- Certified Manager Certification (CM)
- Configuration and Data Management (CDM) Certification