Job Title: Assistant Program Manager (APM) Installation Analyst (Mid/Sr)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
- Provide installation support for multiple programs and systems in the PEO C4I PMW 170 – Communications and GPS Program Office.
- In accordance with the Navy Modernization Process (NMP) and following the Enterprise Change Request Process (ECRP), use configuration and change management tools, including SPIDER and CAPS, to ensure that installation packages are delivered in a complete state and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor development timelines to insure they are consistent with Integrated Master Schedules and Fielding Plans.
- Develop and present briefs for NAVSEA Planned Not Authorized (PNA) Reviews, Baseline Locking Events, Platform Configuration Control Boards (PCCB), and Installation Readiness Reviews (IRR).
- Track all installation documentation in accordance with Ship Maintenance (SHIPMAIN) such as Ship Change Document (SCD), Ship Installation Document (SID), Ship Operation and Verification Test Report (SOVT), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and funding documents.
- Enter and maintain ship installation information within all NAVWAR databases.
- Conduct Navy Modernization Process (NMP) milestone reviews to ensure program and process compliance.
- Extract ECRP data from NSERC and other document management systems and ensure that relevant data is entered into Modernization Planning tools and databases.
- Analyze and recommend actions for routine and emergent ship and shore PEO C4I configuration changes and alteration requests.
- Routinely employ processes and policies from the Shore Installation Process to include policies listed in SPAWARINST 4720.1, Ship Installation Process Handbook, and Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB).
- Gather, validate, and prepare ad hoc and regularly scheduled installation-related data calls and metrics.
- 2+ years’ experience providing installation support to US Navy C4I Programs of Record (POR) or non-POR systems.
- Familiar with NAVWAR Installation Process Handbooks, NAVSEA Technical Specifications, OPNAV instructions, Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual, etc.
- Familiar with SPIDER, CAPS etc.
- Familiar with the Navy Modernization Process
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Associate or Bachelors’ Degree desired but not required.
- DAWIA qualifications desired but not required.
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $71,500 to $117,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.