Job Title: Admin Support (Jr) Classified Space Custodian
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen; with SECRET security clearance
Closing Date: When filled
Salary Range: $55,600 to $80,100
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary / Exempt
Contact: Submit resume to email@example.com
- Support the Program Executive Office for Command and Control, Communication, Computers, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) as a SIPR Custodian by providing SIPR space security, calendar management, brief preparation, meeting coordination, and conference room scheduling in support of PEO C4I Security Office.
- Execute space opening and closing procedures, check personnel for appropriate clearance requirements, and enforce rules and regulations specific to classified spaces.
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance is required
S/W Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Accounts: NMCI, DISS/JVS
Desired, not required:
- Experience providing Executive and Administrative Assistance to personnel who support Navy Commands or NAVWAR Program Offices.
- Ability to analyze briefing material for completeness and / or clerical errors.
- Experience using Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Ability to liaise between internal and external NAVWAR organizations.
Salary at Highbury Defense is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $55,600 to $80,100. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Highbury Defense’s total compensation package for employees.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.